20110713

Oh um.

Let's talk about in school first.
Backstabber? Duh.
I hate them most, as I've experienced the feeling before.
There's this type of people in the class.
Just I wonder who.
Class today had never been that not unite.
Disappointment sighs.

More bad news? Bring it on.
People already know I got into NS.
Now, something worse happened.
Just when I checked for some friends few days ago saying "Sorry. You're not selected..."
Now, when I check again, it's a "Congratulations! You've been selected...", with their names and IC number.
What can I say?
NS ruined our plans.
Sorry Agnes (especially), Madgalene and Sing Ro. =\
I feel real real real real indescribable bad also.

-Obsession #2: Elecoldxhot. XD-
-Chriz replied my tweet! Was so happy until I forgot everything.-
-Blushes for Rebecca who got Dennis's long reply on his fan page too. X)-
[Sorry, but we're obsessed. ECX!]


-aLiCe_RawkXZ-

No comments:

Post a Comment