20110706

Thrill.

Refer to the title. =)
Today was full of ups and downs.

Until today, only I found out that Chinn Ying's class has the same PJ lesson with my class.
Great! At least I won't be bored. X)
Today's event was long jump.
It was one of my best event back in primary school.
I won a bronze for my house 7 years ago.
This year. 2.8m? Not a big problem for me.
Every steps went according to plan, and I passed the mark.
Saw her running 100m during our cool down session really gave me a huge shock.
Man, she's way faster than her classmates.
At least a 15m advantage.

Stayed back for duty replacement after school.
Today's deal was toolbook edit.
Don't get me?
I helped some of them to rearrange their toolbook, those with major off-alignment.
Because of that I didn't get to start any of my homework!
Ugh!
Things went worse after duty when I was firecracked by a teacher.
Oh yeah, quite a long one.
Forget about it.

Basketball again at stadium.
This became our norm every Wednesday, don't know since when.
It's only in basketball I can let go of everything: Burdens, homework, shitty life, etc.
Headed over to More More Tea with Calvin and Jasmine before afternoon session dismissed.
Something unexpected happened. Only 2 people know.

Snatched TV away from family just to watch Showdown 2011 Final.
During the beginning of the show, I already started to have a champion in my mind : ECX.
Their votes were standing firm at #1, they got 3 best weeks in a row.
Their dance moves were absolute wows to me.
The final battle was amazing, if you've watched.
-Videos to be attached-
Congratulations to Elecoldxhot (ECX) for becoming the Champion of Showdown 2011!
And to celebrate this, I'm to wake up slightly later than usual tomorrow morning.
Don't be envy, it's Penang Heritage Day. =))

Signing off. Nights people.

-aLiCe_RawkXZ-

No comments:

Post a Comment