20111024

The best high school memories.

On this day, 22.10.2011.
PCGHS 59th High School Graduation Day.

It's been a very memorable day for all Form 5 graduates.
Meanwhile, I cannot imagine that my 5 years of high school just ended this way...
This day, there goes the laughters, joy, tears and farewells.

To start off, here's a picture of the class I'm in this year.
-Photo credits to its owner. Picked from Seow Ling's album.-

Meet, S5I, the class which consists of all 38 Chinese students.
We are unite as a big team despite our differences. =)
WE ROCK!

On Graduation Day, everyone in the class goes crazy.
Doodle!!
-Taken before leaving the class, by me. S5I FOREVER!-

If you think this is crazy, see these...
-Photo credits to Tasha.-

This section onwards photos credit to Joe Jie. (Updated 26.10.2011)
Pei Imn, don't try to murder! >.< Poor Joe Jie. (On the left, Angeline a.k.a Miki)

Oops. >.<

Jeez, Mel. >.<

Nicole and Kim. Ha!

Nicole, Magdalene, Kim. *TEEHEE*

Tash, Miki. X)

Hor, Yi Han and Joanne, what makes Joe Jie and Miki so excited eh? >.<

Now this, is SUPER EPIC 3 VS 3.
*I was the photographer >.<*

>.<

Not to miss, pictures with the people, which mean the most. =')
To begin this part, photos from my phone.

Jinnie and I.

Me and Puay Jing.

I'm gonna say, I love this picture the most of all graduation pictures I take. =D
5 years and still going strong. Calvin, aLiCe.
The duo of Blues' Trio. <3

High, with the group of people having breakfast together everyday. =D
(Photos of this section credit to Crystal.)
aLiCe : I shoot people.
Calvin : I punch people.
EPIC.

The buat kacau duo (again), Jing Yan, Syen Huey.
Shadows : Crystal, June Lynn. XD

Syen Huey, aLiCe, Calvin. =D

iPunch. (Caption by Crystal XD)
Calvin, aLiCe. Kacau non-stop!

Once blue, forever blue. <3
Crystal, Calvin, CheaHow, aLiCe.
The common place of these 4 people: Have 'C' in their names and 'h' in their surnames. XD

Continuing the post with more pictures with rockers from S5I. =)
Deskmate for 2 years, Jing Yu.
-Photo credits to Sheue Ching.-

aLiCe, Sheue Ching.
-Photo credits to Sheue Ching. XD-

This section onwards, photos credit to Yi Wen. =)
Seow Ling, aLiCe.
My mum likes this picture. =D

From left : Sing Ro, Yi Wen, Jing Yu, Pei Shi, Seow Ling, En Min, aLiCe, Lai Yan. =)

Top : Sing Ro, Pei Shi, Jia Fang, Jia Yue, Zhi Yi.
Bottom : aLiCe, Yi Pei. =D

This section onwards, photos credit to Ee Van. =)
aLiCe, Ee Van. Bonded since Standard 4. =)

Yi Pei, aLiCe. Bonded since Form 1, The-X-Family and K1[Z]. X)

With the ELFs, I-Ern and Li Min. XD

Update : 24.10.2011, 1:11 PM

When I huffed to the next door. =D
-Photo credits to Hooi Kee X)-

Update : 26.10.2011, 10:31 PM.
Earlier in the class...
Kim, aLiCe.
-Photo credits to Joe Jie. =)-

Our boring faces appeared once we're called to enter the hall for the ceremony.
Nevertheless, I'll remember this day, as this might be my last time standing on the stage in school uniform, as a class monitor...
Tash and I, receiving graduation certificate on behalf of our class.
-Photo credits to Lai Teng. THANK YOU!!-

After the boring ceremony, went photo hunting with Calvin. Haha! These 2 photos below credit to her. =)
Meet Evon, our Taekwondo sparring champion. =)

Pn. Chan Phaik See, aLiCe, Pn. Peh.
My first and last photo with teachers in the morning. >.<

-26.10.2011 : More to come! Some people haven't upload yet. Stay tuned!-

Right after morning's ceremony, we left the class with the board doodled, tables messed. XD
I, grabbed my things, rushed to B3, changed, took my belongings, ran. >.<

Headed to Calvin's house (for the 2nd time XD)
This time around, all her siblings were at home, and could finally understand some things she told earlier.
Hopped on her bike (for the Nth time >.<) to Gurney around 3.30 p.m..
A short story happened while we were walking in, shall keep this among the trio.

Reached.
Our main objective was to shop.
Merely shopping for some targeted items.
Went SnJ and MaggieT.
I ended up buying something which made me difficult to carry on my way back. =\
Conditions would have been better if I drove. >.<

It's great to know that there's finally things to represent the trio. =)

       
This is the first one. We're always BLUE.

2nd, Trio's ring. =) - Custom made from an accessory stall in Gurney.

3rd, Basketball for life! - Deco bought from SnJ.

4th, not to miss, our picture. =)

It started drizzling a bit when we were on the way back to school, but still fine.
Managed to reach school on time and started dressing up.
That awkward moment when everyone stared at me with a big box. >.<
Here are some collection of photos behind the scenes...

-Photos to be updated. Stay tuned!-

Update : 24.10.2011, 9:34 PM.
Perhaps this moment I should write about my 5 years in high school.

Before officially Form 1...
I remembered stepping into the school with my brownish pony tail. (I dyed it for graduation trip that time.)
It was 14.12.2006, Form 1 (class of 2007)'s Orientation.
Finally, I thought, I got into my dream school, but who knows what will happen in the next 5 years?

Form 1
Beginning of the 1st week, I was assigned to the class of K1E.
Started to seek for any primary schoolmates or classmates.
However, week 2 of 2007, situations changed when I was transferred to K1F by the school authorities.
Because of our birthdays. (42 people in K1F : Born 21.2.1994 - 17.4.1994)
Therefore, some others as well.
I remembered having to sit at the 4th row from the blackboard (out of 6) during my 1st day in that class.
By the way, I'm not as tall as the others. There were too many tall freaks in the class. >.<
However, been a part of K1F was definitely great! =)
I started forming bonds with many classmates.
That's when we had The-X-Family (by Kar Jun) and K1[Z] (by Ming Li). X)
Loved the moments we had to study in Block '98.
9 of us from K1[Z] occupied one long row at the back of the class every day, playing Truth or Dare.

This was also the year, the beginning of the duo, because of long jump. =)

Form 2

-aLiCe_RawkXZ-

No comments:

Post a Comment