20111101

Heartache?

Was watching Dream High, a Korean television drama.

Why was I thinking of the past while watching it?
It left me wondered.

Who's there to heal my shattered heart?
Even if I don't mention the pain, it's there.
Deep down my heart, I know that I should let go of something which I've held on since 6 and a half months ago.
Relationship.
That dream was wonderful at first, but became a burden as time passed.
Should I just end everything, or let stupidity continue to strike, telling me that I should be determined?
Jeez oh jeez.
Had already receive some advices among us Trio, and I better take that serious.
There's never a thing on Earth, lasts.

Temporary have no intention to mention who's that breaking my heart.
If that person sees this, he would have done something, no?

Let's put all these to a conclusion, shall we?
I'm tired.

-aLiCe_RawkXZ-

No comments:

Post a Comment