20120425

Back to school, soon.

Everything seems to be in a rush.
For those who've graduated the same year as I am would know.

Yes, I got my Form 6 offer letter.
*Thank God.*
School orientation is in 13 days' time, like WHAT?!
After reporting myself back in that *shitty* school, I have loads to do.
Delaying my NS, changing stream procedure, seminars etc.
Oh, that hectic life is BACK.
NOOOOOOO!!

For now, here's my to-do-list:
[:)] Clean my study corner (It's a HUGE MESS)
[  ] Haircut (New hairstyle coming up)
[:)] Manicure removal (Bye bye colours)
[:)] Trim nails (1.5 years of short nails)
[..] Shop for uniform (Finally smarter thanks to the tie)
[:)] New backpack (NIKE? >.<)
[  ] Adjust my holiday mood (So long, 5 months)
[  ] Bus uncle to be contacted (Human hamburger is not fun!)
[  ] -Coming up soon-

I guess, it's time for me to go full throttle in studies.
No regrets, I hope and will work hard for a band 4.
At least a 3.75.
Sorry guys, don't ask me out if it's not necessary.
*For the above statement, girls are exceptions. =D*

Get my butt moving or else I'll still end up sitting at my messy corner.

To-do-list update #1 on 20120426, 12:27AM.
To-do-list update #2 on 20120426, 1:45PM.
To-do-list update #3 on 20120427, 10:03PM.
To-do-list update #4 on 20120430, 12:02AM.

-aLiCe_RawkXZ-

2 comments:

  1. Form6 not easy but Band 4 shouldn't be a problem for you (: All the best to you (:

    ReplyDelete