20131116

Once in a while, I need to tell the world.

I've finally finished my 3rd semester papers.
Still, 1 more retake paper to work on.
Let the adrenaline pump.

Another 33 days to travel, which is quite fast.
It's like I've yet to receive 5 parcels for the event and haven't finish shopping.
Well, maybe people don't even know a thing.
Let me tell you, nothing is easy.
Not even playing a guitar.

For one to pick up a hobby, it requires time, effort, probably an amount of money.
How much, it depends.
A 3-digit figure has been spend just for me to attend this event.
Sounds pro, but no.
If you know what is all for, you might say I spend a lot on unnecessary things.
Well no one is to be judged for the things they do, so don't judge me before you make me start judging you.

Soon after majors I'll be working part time.
At least to earn some pocket money for myself while I'm down in KL.
Do come and spot me?
I've told quite many people where I'm working.

Till my next update.

-aLiCe_RawkXZ-

No comments:

Post a Comment