20110623

Anticipation.

Its Thursday Thursday!
Gotta have fun on Thursdayy. 
Everybody's looking forward to the Sports Day Sports Day :D:D:D:D:D
 - Nicole
Quote from a classmate's tweet, tomorrow we're gonna rock the school!
Sports' Day is here!
As one of the loyal yet crazy Blues, I'm going to root for the athletes.
Yes, back at their athletes' base.
Thank you teacher!

Back to today.
Just had another blog makeover session.
Kinda love the current one better as I had problems managing the old template.
*Some gadget titles gone missing. Ugh.*
What do you feel about me changing a new template?
Do comment at the chat box.
I'll try to improve if there's any dissatisfaction or defects.

Refer back today's title.
The anticipation not only falls on Sports' Day, but also another upcoming event.
The IA Games.
Am still wondering if there's a possibility for me to go.
Not until my mum gives me an accurate answer about this.
What if I get rejected?
What if I don't get her understanding?
Let's just pray hard and hope that I'll be appearing. Lol!

I realize, it was only just a dream. - Sam Tsui & Christina Grimmie "Just A Dream".
After I came back from school this afternoon, this line doesn't affect me much any more.

If you ever loved somebody put your hands up.
I'll for sure put my hands up high, for God. =)

-Jeez, am still obsessed with the song! Help me, Rebecca!-

-aLiCe_RawkXZ-

No comments:

Post a Comment