20110620

Back into action.

I've changed my old blog address and made the address to this one.
Still, I'll import my old posts and some particulars.

After my homework this evening, I was carrying my electric guitar.
Currently working on this song : Just A Dream by Nelly (Cover by Sam Tsui and Christina Grimmie).
Check out the awesome video right below :

Thanks to my classmate, Kathy for posting up the guitar tutorial of the song.
Nelly's version : Capo on the 6th fret, with chords Am, F, C and G repeating all over.
*Do you know Axis of Awesome's 4 Chords? This song can be part of it!*
For Sam and Christina's version, up another 1 and a half step from the original chords.
(High-pitched, but both of them totally changed my impression towards the song. X] )

Regarding to my music life, even after a year, I'm still a beginner.
I started to self learn guitar since 29.04.2010, and it's been almost 14 months.
At least I know how to transpose a few songs so far.
Here I have a suggestion : If you self learn, start from the songs you often listen to. It helps a lot.
Get most of your chords here.
Overall, thanks to Uncle Larry for lending us the guitar for so long. Deeply appreciate it. =)

It's quite late right now, shall sign off and head to rest in few minutes' time.
Goodnight readers and bloggers. Rest well.

-aLiCe_RawkXZ-

No comments:

Post a Comment