20110701

July, oh July.

It's just the first day and I had set a new goal.
This was how everything went this morning.

PE lesson, we had our 400m run.
Prior to the run, when I was warming up myself.
Magdalene : Did you sleep well?
aLiCe : Why? 
 Magdalene : Your dark circles and eye bags are obvious.
 aLiCe : For real?
Magdalene : *Nods* Yup.
aLiCe : *Turns around* Really, Kimberly?
Kimberly : *Nods* 
Darn.
I broke my own record.
For the past 15-16 years, I never had any of the 2 mentioned above.
Now, they become my biggest enemy.
Fight it!

Tomorrow, another lame event by MOE.
Entitled "1Murid 1Sukan 1Malaysia".
Who doesn't know that this is a crap?
And it costs us another Saturday to wake up early.
Still, school rules to abide. What to do?
That's not yet the end.
After the run ends, I'm heading into basketball action. Again.
Pray hard that I can have her in my group.
Trust me, she's awesome in shooting. X)
Will be really glad if things don't end up that we'll be against each other during the match.

Looking forward to tomorrow? Nah.
Perhaps I should take a move to ask mum again about attending IA Games.
I w.a.n.t i.t s.o m.u.c.h!


-aLiCe_RawkXZ-

No comments:

Post a Comment