20110703

Get well soon.

Woke up quite late in the morning.
Hey yeah, thanks to that super lame event.
A new record in the Malaysian Book of Records?
What's that so important until the whole Malaysia's having massive traffic jams?

Went to Air Itam for brunch.
Oh, goodness.
Since when Penang food is that expensive?
One plate of Char Koay Teow with egg costs RM 5.50?!
Darn. Imagine 9 out of 10 of us eating the same thing.
One RM 50 note goes and what comes back is a 50 cent coin! Ugh.

It's a trip to LWE Hospital after that to visit my grandfather.
He can recognize my other cousins but not me at first.
He thought I was still a small girl like he used to see years ago.
Even my grandma said I'm already like a grown up, almost an adult.
*Do I look that matured?*
Glad to know that his condition is much better compared to when he's admitted in Taiping.
Yeah, he still can joke and talk over the phone with my uncle who just came back from Jakarta.

Making full use of what I've studied, Biology, even though that's not what I wanted at first.
My grandfather's blood pressure is slightly lower than normal.
Still, his condition is fine.
Just that he was told by the doctor to rest more in bed.

The ward suddenly became like a party with our family members in. Lol.
And that's not the individual's ward.
If anyone of you were there, you'll know.

*Random*
It's been a month since I last drove. Deii.
I wanna go for car test so badly! Come on...

-aLiCe_RawkXZ-

No comments:

Post a Comment