20110913

Pre-planned vacation?

There was this ordinary day when mum suddenly asked me about my breaks during SPM.
"After 7th Dec, you can bring me anywhere." I told her.
"The Swiss Garden vacation package expires 2nd Dec."
"Hmm. 24th to 28th Nov? No papers during these dates."
"I'll consider to reschedule my leave, down to KL, then we also can pay a visit to your bro as well."

Ah, greatest sentences I've heard.
I never thought of going on a vacation in the middle of exams, especially this is SPM.
Bravo, mummy! =)

People who're currently reading this, no matter via Blogger or Facebook.
Please always remember that your parents are there for you.
Every plan they make, it's all for your future, even the plan might make you feel that it sucks.
We all might face the same situation that at times we disobey our parents.
No matter what, we're still their children and they'll still care for us, even if we're grown ups.
Dad told me that he'll still call me "baby" even when I start to work in the future. How sweet of him.

Cherish the moments with your family while you can, and leave no regrets. =) -selfquote-

-aLiCe_RawkXZ-

No comments:

Post a Comment