20111118

2011 - Post #1 - Final schooling day.

18.11.2011.
To most high school students, it's the end of the year.
Holidays approach and time to enjoy.
Not for us Form 5ers and Upper 6th Formers though.

Shall blog about today first before I proceed to writing about this year's high school life.
I, went back to school.
Who would have expected a Form 5er to appear on this day?
(At the end of the day I found a total of 5 Form 5ers in school, including myself.)
Initial plan was to revise Add Maths, but sometimes we just go off the plan. XD
It's always been great to stick together with people whom I care a lot.
At least I don't have to hide everything in front of them.

I had always wanted to put down my shield.
The shield which made people think I'm ignorant and arrogant.
Perhaps I should just go my way, ignoring people's negative thoughts about me.
-Live life to the fullest with optimism.- I always tell people.
This time, applying this quote to myself. =)

Pictures first, and I'll talk about school life.





If I would to conclude every year in one word, here goes.
Form 1 - Naive.
Form 2 - Rebellious.
Form 3 - Memories-filled. <- It's ONE WORD in summary. XD
Form 4 - Crazy.
Form 5 - Unforgettable.

However, another 2 years will be starting in less than 6 months' time.
Who would have expected me to return as a Sixth Former?
I still recalled how confident I was, saying that I'll not step into Form 6 and never cut my hair short again.
This time, all promises are broken, but what to do?
Another huger promise stands firmer than these 2.

2011.
A year in school which started with burdens and responsibilities, ended with laughters. The most important thing is, I am not alone after all. Thanks to the duo, I am myself. =)

PEACE OUT.
The blogger.

-aLiCe_RawkXZ-

No comments:

Post a Comment