20111202

December.

Hey guys, it's been a while.

November has ended, and it's now 2nd of December already.
Pretty fast, huh?

November was nightmare, yet crazy for me.
As you guys know that we're having our SPM.
Oh yeah, as if nothing big happened to me.
In the midst of SPM, I joined APBIM.
Right, I was nuts.
However I didn't know that my sister would be as nuts as I was.
My dear love, Melissa Teoh. <3 She was there too!
Was great to see her after almost a year. *Hugs*

Ups and downs for the Trio.
Nevertheless, we're now still unite as one. Right?
For the trio, in the trio.
Pray hard that we'll never break apart.
If you don't know how important the Duo mean for me, now you know.
So please don't be harsh on them or I'll be harsh on you.
Daughter, please bare with us for a bit. Will catch up with you soon.
Love, daddy. <3

Back to December.
As usual, we talk about Bible Camp.
Something did puzzle me for a while regarding to this, thankfully I have people to listen to me. <3
Thanks a bunch, Mel. <3
Other girls who liked my status, thanks too. =)
Hope that my problem will be solved soon.

Final(?!) words before ending this post.
To someone, I've already deleted pretty much of you from my mind. Don't expect anything else from me. Kthxbai.
Having to find inspiration to do my manicure, headache.
Guess I'll go for water marble nail art for my thumbs, then blue designs on other fingers.
Trio, never be missed out. Left hand. =)
Right hand, either Facebook nails or other designs.
Do recommend if you feel any nice designs that I can put on.
Be simple though! My left hand is non-dominant on polishing nails.

Last but not the least, I'mma asking all of you to watch ECX's performance in WSB2011 via Youtube.
Pretty please, thanks.
PEACE OUT! - CD Player (Elecoldxhot)

-aLiCe_RawkXZ-

No comments:

Post a Comment