20111209

Day after freedom.

This day, was definitely one of the highlights in December.
However, it started disastrously.

We were back to school, returning our textbooks.
The process which can be settled in minutes, ended up to complete using more than 100 minutes.
WHAT?!
I was already furious about this yet no action was taken.
No offence, but everyone should have gotten their books READY TO RETURN, and not writing the list + tying up the books prior the last minute to return!

Plan was SO CLOSED to ruin, thank God for the time though.
At least we got another 2 hours among Trio again. <3

Outfit of the day. Elecoldxhot restock black tee! #LEHGO.

For the trio, in the trio.
TRIO RAWKXZ! <3

Not that I wanna say, just that these 2 people are way taller than I am. One, for her height was already like that, another one with her skates. Thanks for tolerating me though. <3

Indeed, great times will come to an end.
Poor daughter, sorry for leaving you alone again. =(

Reached Gurney around 1:30 p.m..
At first I was thinking to meet up with the girls first, but as I shopped, I found the items I wanted. X)
Of course, hunt!
Here are the items :
Liese Bubble Hair Colour - Mocha Orange.

Elianto Nail Colours (Shine Opal, Blue Splash, Dodger Blue, White) and Grape Nail Colour Remover.

Stopped by at Memory Lane to look for my junior who works part time there. =)
Poor her. With her partner having day off she's all alone.
I can tell that she's bored. >.<
No worries buddy. You'll be just fine. Hang in there! I'll be cheering for you.

After meeting up with the girls, we shopped around Popular for a while. Eventually I found these things :
NKOTBSB album. It reminds me of 2011 8TV Showdown Live Show Week 5, this is the theme.
Elecoldxhot perform the routine with the song Everybody by BSB (Backstreet Boys). <3 #DOPE!
(Don't forget I'm wearing their tee and I give them full support!)

Daughter, look at this. I LOLed.

After hanging around Popular, we walked to the next door - Evolution Music House.
I miss playing drums there =( and looking at the drum sets makes me wanna hug them home!
It's not as expensive as I thought. 1 set of drums (5 toms + cymbals included) for RM1890! I WANT!
Reserve for me please? ><

Right before movie time, we went down to basement again to grab some drinks.

Crystal's chocolate ice blended and my champagne grape sunrise (yoghurt ice blended). <3

Time for movie!
Here's what we're watching.

While we queued to buy popcorn, I felt that today was rather a people-whom-I-know reunion than an outing.
- Kah Wei, Emmilyn, Zhen Jie, Liu Jie, Justina, Cheryl and Stephanie were there for the same movie, and they were just in front of us while buying food and drinks. Ah Guan showed up before we entered the theatre. X)
- Ashley and her friend for the same movie too.
- My classmate, Kathy with her gang (Hui Qian, Chor Yen, Yee Ling), also the same movie.
There's just too many people at the same place the same time, no?

End of the movie. PHOTO TIME!
Again, toilet pic. >.<
From left : Siew Inn, Syen Huey, Crystal, Jayne (Jing Yan), Wei Ying, aLiCe (+ ECX >=D).

Ah, memories, memories, memories. =)
I will definitely miss this day. A lot. <3

PEACE OUT.

-aLiCe_RawkXZ-

No comments:

Post a Comment