20111225

Christmas.

Blessed Christmas everyone.
Of course, Blessed Birthday to our Saviour.

Party rock? Maybe not.
This year's Christmas mood was totally brought down until I went to Natalie's house.
At least I felt the spirit and all carollers are my close siblings in Christ. =)
I was surprised to even meet some of them.
Qu Wern, Kenneth, Benjamin and Jonathan especially.
Most girls went to camp so yeah, still full of topics. (Girls. XD)
Captain ball on Monday and reunion on Tuesday, ON!

Not to forget, Trio. <3
Your Christmas presents are still with me, yet to be wrapped.
Do claim from me when we meet up aye? Hearts.

Celebration with family members. Good or bad?
=.0
I have no idea.

One huge Christmas tree for all before ending this post.
Feliz Navidad

-aLiCe_RawkXZ-

No comments:

Post a Comment