20120108

Book of 2012, Chapter 1 of 12, Paragraph 8 of 31, Page 8 of 366.

Week 2 of 2012.

Time flies, and yes we know that.
Here's a blog post to basically sum up what I've done over the past few days:

Day 1 - 50% Taiping, 50% Penang. Bro headed back to KL. =\
Fireworks by ourselves. Shh! Blessed 2012 everyone.

Day 2 - Shopped till we drop! 5+ hours in Queensbay with mummy. Of food and fashion.
Salmon Sashimi @ Sakae Sushi.

Heels from Vincci.

Blue walking shoes from Capss, Chadstone. Go BLUE!

Tube dress from Momoe. Mum has a same one in red. =O

Day 3 - It's basically rotting at home and playing my guitar.
You can tell that from my face. Steam.

Day 4 - First day of people heading back to school, and I went back to kacau. XD
Outfit of the day. BLUE!

Day 5 - Still rot.

Day 6 - TV : NBA Lakers vs Trail Blazers and Music Bank. Went to Perak Road night market with cousins.

Day 7 - I just know I drove for the entire morning, then washed mum's car in the afternoon.

Let's see what happens in week 2.

-aLiCe_RawkXZ-

No comments:

Post a Comment