20120229

Summary.

Back to Saturday.

I remembered waking up early (again) to attend training.
Thank God, Master Roy was there to train us, and he remembered my name. =D
Though, after these few years, both Yew May and I felt that he became a lot stricter compared to when he trained us around 5 years ago.
He never used any punishments on us, however this time the newbie just got his nerves wrecking.
Newbies, better get your socks pulled high if you want no punishment.

After training, Master Roy gave Chia Huay and I extra back thrust training.
Realise how beautiful I kicked but the height was a sorry.
Another assignment, marked!
I still have reverse swing, 360 (which I haven't practised for quite some time), 1-step and all Taegeuks.
Guess these are the things I have to complete training and practice before I really make up my mind to upgrade my belt to black.

Saturday night, partay!
Had an awesome japanese barbeque and buffet dinner at YEA, Times Square.
Statement not persuadable? Photo time!

Rainbow before we departed. =)

Ta-da.

Octopus. >.<

Scallop!

Edamame, dragon fruit and snacks.

Prawns. They're huge!

Marshmallow! Thinking about 2 people...

Thick salmon!

Crab! *Limited 1 per pax only*

Kimchi!

Salmon after grilling.

More marshmallows?

Chocolate fountain!

Chocolate coated marshmallow! =D

Corn. =)

YEA.

Would like to come again. =)

-More updates tomorrow. Ciao for now.-

-aLiCe_RawkXZ-

No comments:

Post a Comment