20120223

Trio in triple two. ♥

It's absolutely something to feel delight about when you have 2 friends who are always there for you, no matter what.
Here goes our outing yesterday. ♥

I drove my baby all the way to school just to catch up with the Blues' first basketball practice.
#megusta.
Ms. Captain was so busy to check out the members' potential that she didn't realise I drove into the school compound. Haha.
The one we thought wouldn't make it today, made a surprise appearance.
*Thought we asked you to rest at home? Sheesh.*
Conclusion of the practice : We both (le captain and I) nearly vomited blood looking at the newbies.

After house practice we all gathered in her house, then headed to Gurney in my baby car.
Hah, imagine 3 people squeezing in a 2-seater car.
That was what I always do - be the one squeezing at the back of passenger's seat.
This time, no longer, cause I'm driving! XD
Sorry, long legs. >.< I know it's hard for you both.
It's the first time I had to drive in a multi-storey car park, the SPIRAL.
Thank God, I conquered it without even a scratch on my baby. #YES!

We had breakfast at 老友鬼鬼, and collected our handmade item at a stall, then it's Starbucks time.
*Never ever put these 2 people's aeroplane or else 1 Starbucks each per aeroplane put. #BANKRUPT.*
Blessed to see Emmilyn there. ♥ MISS YOU A LOT MY DEAR.
Due to the spoilt blender machine, there's no frappuccino for the day, so we redeemed a grande size iced caramel macchiato from my Starbucks card.

Love le colour mix. ♥

Up next, it's camwhore time.

#1, the normal one.

#2, the epic face.

#3, focus the person at the centre. XD

T~

R~

I~

O~

Trio in the house. =D

Le duo.

#2.

Le daddy and daughter. =)

"Steam face." - Daughter said. XD

As we left Starbucks, I passed my car key to them first so that they can get things done.
However I finished paying my ticket fast enough to catch them coming from the opposite. XD
As they pressed the unlock button on my car key they heard nothing.
*Usual cars with have the disarm sound, but my baby car won't. Hehe.*
I just told them *Car parks have loud echo.* "It won't produce a sound.", and they were shocked. Haha.
Well, driving again.
At first I had the phobia of driving in spiral car parks, but seemed like after that it was gone. Yay!
Reached school around 12:45pm. *The traffic failed much.*

Having passengers #15, 16 and 17 on board in one day was totally challenging. >.<
T'was an unforgettable drive though. =)
Her youngest sister had classes dismissed at 1, so I drove both of them home later, safely.
Luckily her youngest sister won't complain much. A very cute girl indeed. =)
Finally, the long drive back home. #foreveralone?
Thinking back about it, with Trio sticking together, I'm not even qualified in #foreveralone zone.

20120223 - BLESSED 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO TRIO. #WEROCK. 

-aLiCe_RawkXZ-

No comments:

Post a Comment