20120214

Valentine's / Forever Alone?

February 14th.
This day, was awesome, yet saddening I have to say.

Here's how my day went.
Started off my day this way.

Driver of the day. =D
I realize I love my blue tank top A LOT. #BLUEFTW.

Fetched my cousin sister, Jee Huey then we're off to Queensbay Mall for lunch.
Passenger #13 on board. Hehe.

Realize both my dad and I are very alert about time and traffic.
He knew today is Valentine's and the road ought to be jam, so he asked me to depart earlier.
Thank you daddy. =) The timing was just right for everything.

Here we arrive at Winter Warmers.


What a cozy environment to have lunch, no? =)
Perfect for this Valentine's.

The two awesome customers. =D

My Valentine of the day. =D

Me. #foreveralone?

Of delicious and irresistable food.

Appetizer - salad.

Orchid Garden tea. =)

My tea cup.

Her tea cup.
Now this is artistic. =)

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.
(Oi, why do I recall Powerpuff Girls?)

Her Teriyaki Chicken Rice.

My Macaroni Cheese Baked.
Highly recommended to have this when you're too hungry. Very filling.

The table. =D

Some camwhoring moments before we actually begin eating. XD

Love. =)

#megusta.

It would be so awkward to have an outing without a "group" photo.

My hair ish messy. Lol.

After dropping her at INTI for her class (YES PEOPLE, I WAS IN INTI.), I drove myself here...
The all new Penang International Airport.
Some parts of the building are still renovating.

I walked into the departure hall #likeaboss, with my shades and car key.

Why was I even there?
Well, this was the saddening part I mentioned in the beginning.
Joey, my ex-neighbour and a friend of 7 years, is flying to Melbourne. ='(
Reason : To study chemical engineering for 5 years in Melbourne University.
Do come back during your summer holidays. Many people are gonna miss you like crazy if you don't.
Some photos before she went into the departure hall.
Credits to Uncle Daniel and Aunt Janice, Joey's parents. =)

Family portrait. =)

Joey, aLiCe.

With her awesome bunch of friends.

Dear Joey,
            Glad to have known you for so many years. I can still remember that I used to go to your house during any random moments possible for any random occasions in the past, even when you moved. >:D
            You're absolutely the awesome one. =) Have a safe trip to Melbourne. Take care and keep in touch. Blessed Valentine's Day.

Thinking of not to be #foreveralone, I drove all the way back to Queensbay.
*Sorry my baby car and dear petrol.*
I got my card reloaded and had this one...
Chocolate Cream Chip Frappuccino. *Coffee-free*.

This Valentine's, it's not all about being together with your boyfriend or girlfriend.
There's another few things called family love, friendship love and God's love. ♥

Blessed Valentine's Day, everyone.

With ♥,
-aLiCe_RawkXZ-

No comments:

Post a Comment