20120306

Emo.

Silence is a girl's loudest cry.
I wondered how many people actually understand the meaning inside this quote.

In fact, girls think a lot, but not the complicated way.
They just want things to be perfect and smooth.
Sometimes guys might say girls are unreasonable in certain areas, but think again.
Why are they that way?

If you've been in a relationship, you know the most important things.
Commitment, honesty and trust.
Yes, you can love each other so deeply that no one can divide you both apart.
However, you cannot predict what comes next.
People might not trust you 100%, even the one you loved, so be prepared to be hurt by a backstabber.
He thought I don't know, but sorry.
I copied the whole conversation between him and his cousin, then posted in my secret territory.
Victim - me, the conversation states the obvious, although I tried not to admit that he's talking about me.
Whatever, since I'm already back to my single life and recovered.
Don't ask me who that person is.

Previously I was dumb enough to think too much.
Wetting my pillow during my bedtime because of him.
Insomnia just because I want to talk to him longer in the night.
Stupid, when I think back how naive I was.

To all the females out there,
If a relationship is over, it's over. If it can be rescued, it won't be over.
And,
Sometimes people are meant to be selfish. Love yourself.
Finally,
Stay strong no matter any circumstances. Stand up from where you fall and prove to the people that you can overcome the problem.
The warrior,
-aLiCe_RawkXZ-

No comments:

Post a Comment