20120405

Delights.

Some recent news to bring forth.

Firstly, this Saturday.
I will, most probably (or 65%) drive to Youth Park for outing.
So if you think you'll see me in school, chances are negative.
Because I'm gonna go crazy and get wet, then enjoy my lunch with my white baby.
Oh for your information, I now have black and white babies.
Blacky, my car; white, my latest purchase, Beats Studio.
Hopefully I can still remember every corner of Youth Park! >.<

Next up, regarding my tertiary education.
I'm serious and have made up my mind to go with Form 6.
Subjects that I'll be taking are most likely the combination as below:
Pengajian Am (a general paper), Maths S (I want both Maths in fact), Economics, Accounts.
Actually am still making consideration about going to Form 6 or college.
I just don't wanna waste parents' money too much, any more.
18 years and still spending. #FAIL.

One more good news to announce.
Daddy's back to work starting Monday. =D
I know he's blaming himself for not working for these years, but see daddy, now you don't have to.
He's aiming far, and planning to get another car if salary is enough to hold up the family.
Card debts, housing loan, car loan, daily expenses.
Perhaps if everything runs fine, we get to travel again. =)
Thank You, Lord!

I guess that's all for today.
Oh, yes. Going to update all #PhotoADay pictures at once *if possible*.
Time to renew my music playlist too.
Some songs ain't functioning any more.

Birthday month arrives, birthday week approaching. Awaiting for surprises. =)

-aLiCe_RawkXZ-

No comments:

Post a Comment