20120512

Lower 6 Week 1.

Howdy everyone.
Yes I know I've abandoned this place for quite some time, sorry for that.

Speaking of what happened recently, I'm back to school.
Like, finally?
I somehow don't like that feeling because it didn't feel like last time.
You know the very happy moment when you think about going back to school and getting into some crazy moments with your closest friends.
Not this year, sadly. =\

On Facebook I did mention about my everyday life in Lower 6 so far.
Perhaps if I don't do so, I won't have the chance until November.
The intensity and pressure is definitely there.
Everything was alright so far, just smooth, nothing too good.
All teachers were starting to rush syllabus, but yet the stream changing procedure is not done.
If so, we're in deep trouble.
Hopefully I'll be able to catch up.
Lord, please help everyone of us to survive and sustain.

Hectic life, welcome back.
This time, shall let me conquer you.
After I enjoy my final weekend, at least until 1st term exam is over.

-aLiCe_RawkXZ-

No comments:

Post a Comment