20120520

Lower 6 Week 2.

Starting to feel the pressure as lessons begin.
Thanks to le stupid school, everything seemed to be very slow in progress.
Yes, all of us who're waiting to change stream are suffering, A LOT.
Don't you know it's actually dragging us back and pulling our grades down?

Nothing much in week 2, but as usual, the money-eating school style is back.
Wanting more and more money from us for unseen projects "to expand the school".
Some of you might know what I'm talking about.
If you don't, it's fine.
Getting killed if I explain everything in detail.
Elaboration, done.

1 more week and here comes holidays.
Looking forward to the big thing - 22nd Penang REMAJA & 23rd Penang Closed Taekwondo (WTF) Championship 2012. =D
As a helper, again, and hopefully another year being an announcer.
*Realize I'm addicted to the job! Super fun!*
Before that day arrives, I'll be spending one day of my holiday, helping to set up the event venue.
Praying hard that preparation and setup will go on very smoothly.
Subway for meals, mostly.
Thanks to someone. >.<

Someone's coming back soon, definitely cheer me up.
Week 3, here I attack.

-aLiCe_RawkXZ-

No comments:

Post a Comment