20120528

Lower 6 Week 3 + Holidays Update.

What's up people.
So basically Week 3 is just rotting here and there in school.
Apparently, nothing can be done.
JPN hasn't finish processing all those shit.
Darn, and we had to wait for 2 MORE weeks. =.=
Let it be.
I'm in my holiday mood.

Speaking about holidays, as told, the first week is fully booked.
*By saying fully booked, I mean it.*
Here's how my schedule will go, starting from Monday:
28/5 - 1 more day for me to have enough rest before anything.
29/5 - 22nd Penang REMAJA & 23rd Penang Closed Taekwondo (WTF) Championship event setup, most likely whole day job.
30-31/5 - 22nd Penang REMAJA &23rd Penang Closed Taekwondo (WTF) Championship event helper + announcer for 2 whole days.
1-4/6 - Someone's back, but not telling who's that for now.

Holidays week 2, not even free I guess.
Being honoured and offered the post of the vice president of Home Page Team, is a huge challenge.
If there happens to be any school events, large wise Sports' Day, tiny wise a speaker who comes to school for a talk about random topics, I have to segregate duties.
What can you do when you have to be alert about everything in school, when you have only 10 people to help?
Disastrous.
Nevertheless I'll lead the team to be a successful one, to be the example for the Lower 6ers wannabe.
Other than that, I have to catch up what I've missed throughout the weeks.
Maths M, Accounts, Economics.
And yes, homework. For Maths M.
Thanks to some teachers in school. DUH.

Signing off.
Next post preview : 22nd Penang REMAJA & 23rd Penang Closed Taekwondo (WTF) Championship 2012.

-aLiCe_RawkXZ-

No comments:

Post a Comment