20121229

2012 Penang Bible Camp Reunion

My last post was still hanging and here comes reunion.
Anyway just blogging a short one for this.

2012 Penang Bible Camp [Oasis] - Reunion
Date : 28.12.2012
Venue : SNGH
Time : 1800-2300

So I was driver of the day for Sue Ann, Reuben, Ben and Joyce.
Great pleasure. :)
As we arrived some people were already there.
Jae-Sonn, Zoe and Ai Lyn were practising for the song lead.
Food on the table. Om nom, made all of us hungry, *and it was a lot!*

The event began with singspiration.
Yesus Pokok, Hari Ini, Every Move I Make, then In Christ Alone and camp theme "Hope Changes Everything".
How nice of Jae-Sonn to inform me all the song titles before today. =D
And you didn't fail your part today bro. *Kudos and thumbs up.*
*I ain't telling you something coincidentally happened but let's just wait for the pictures ha!*

Unchain the chained. This one was epic haha.
*You might as well have to wait for pictures.*
Tennis ball tapping game was, oh yeah. =D
The tennis ball hit my sports shoes twice and saved me from being eliminated. Heh.
We went for the food after prayer.
Seriously, everyone brought awesome food and most of us were fully fed.
Great thanks to those who cooked/brought/bought them.

After that we had The Joker, with food as "punishment".
With abnormally strong 6th sense, our team ended up eating only 1 round of food. =D
Next up, boyfriend girlfriend.
I didn't know how stroopwaffles, Sungha Jung, strawberry and mushroom can be used to call your partner.
HAHA I laughed hard throughout the game.
Last game, cat and mouse.
It made me laugh harder cause the guys were imitating someone playing this game in camp.
I burst. For real. XD

Random talking and photos to end the day, not to miss random music jamming in between.
Played guitar as well. =) *Satisfied face*

I mean, come on. I definitely will miss 7 days of camp and this day.
Perhaps the next whole year I'mma annoy my friends with camp stories. =3

Some of the awesome people. =)

Group photo #1.

Group photo #2.
Adui Hooi Siang why you block Wan En >.<

I'M GONNA MISS EVERYONE SO BAD!
Till then, take care everyone.

-aLiCe_RawkXZ-

No comments:

Post a Comment