20130214

Mid February.

I'm still forever alone after almost 2 years. Ha!

What's big happened throughout the month was probably the infection on my left calf.
It started around last week, with unknown reasons my dad and I got a wound.
Mine was few times bigger than dad's, which is terribly horrifying.
As it was too epic to take a picture of before and after (because many will just close their eyes and prefer not to see it), I'll just talk about it.
Don't worry people, I'm recovering from it. :)

Chinese New Year this year.
Yay or nay if you asked me, I shall say neither.
Like what daddy said, there wasn't any mood for new year, even with decorations up high at the car porch.
Eventually collecting red packets (or angpows) was the only thing I expected doing.
Oh well, not much too.
I can say it's so little that I might finish spending them in half a month if the money is not in the bank.
Not that I'm money-faced, but the world has been realistic to me, so yeah.

School's reopening in 4 days or so, but homework left untouched with my CNY holiday schedule still full.
Here's why:
15th - Street party.
16th - YP Angpow Night.
17th - Zoe's farewell dinner.
18th - Class gathering.
You don't say? I also want my homework to be done. :\
Looks like I have to either squeeze my free time or get less rest.
Gotta beware of that white hair lady in school.

Ciao for now.

-aLiCe_RawkXZ-

No comments:

Post a Comment