20130429

Goodbye birthday month.

I would conclude this month as horrific, if you know what I have encountered.
Not gonna talk about it.

So, birthday.
All was fine, but some people just want to see my shocked face.
Do you people really enjoy see me being shocked or what?
By the way those surprises just enlightened some of my down moments.
You know who you are people. ♥

The duo ended up talking and meeting up more than the previous weeks, kudos to that backstabber.
Who, you ask? Told you I'm not gonna talk about it.
For now just let everything settle down.
Let bygones be bygones, and bitches will always remain bitching.

Majors in 3 weeks' time.
One last time before June I'm gonna make all the hard work pay off.
Revenge time.

Ending this post with a high hope of getting myself more occupied in the 2nd half of 2013.
Coming up : Nail polish swatches review - Etude House.

-aLiCe_RawkXZ-

2 comments:

  1. Let bygones be bygones, and bitches will always remain bitching. lol.I like this line!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops didn't see this :P
      Hehe. That's what my buddy and I have been through, therefore the line.

      Delete