20130418

Haul + Short Review : Etude House + Essence

This is going to be not-so-long.

Went to Queensbay yesterday to bank in some money.
After that with some time left I decided to check out pharmacies for nail art tools.

First I walked into Sasa.
I remembered seeing China Glaze in Gurney's branch but there ain't any here. =(
Nevertheless I found Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear and Revlon polishes. (RM 20 each bottle)
Scrolling up and down for products, then saw Naga Nail magnetic polish collection, 2 bottles and free magnet at RM 50.
The price was okay but I'm not a huge fan of magnetic polish so I thought I would keep that budget for more colours.

Exited Sasa, I went into Guardian, then saw the wedged make up sponge, but a little bit pricey. (8 for RM 12.90)
Then I thought, maybe Watsons would give me a better deal so I visited the store.
I was randomly looking around.
Merely pointless shopping I can say until something caught my eyes.
Essence White Nail Art Pen.
Seriously I didn't know this brand was in Watsons till I witnessed it.
This nail art pen has been used by Youtubers while they paint their nails and they gave good review.

There you go.
RM 9.90

Also in Watsons, I saw a huge pack of wedged make up sponge, selling RM 19.46 for 20 pieces.
Definitely worth it, but my deskmate and I decided not to go for it just yet because we won't be using that many.

Not going to conclude much about Etude House.
I've been buying things over RM 150 during their 50% off promotion and launch of Sweet Recipe collection, but I will feel bad for not buying anything when I enter any stores.

Dear My Party Nails collection - DJing Show.
Just imagine you're in a disco, then you get to imagine the colours of this bottle.
It contains purple, green and silver glitter strips.

As soon as I got home, I went on to try the nail art pen.

Looks like an ordinary pen, no?
If you know how to write, you pretty much get used to this product very quickly.

Here's me trying it on my thumb.
Please ignore the line at the centre as I accidentally pumped too much ink at once.
Overall it was convenient and the drying time was absolutely amazing.

Holidays, please come faster. I can't wait to paint my nails.

Peace out,
-aLiCe_RawkXZ-

No comments:

Post a Comment